Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

First Blog Post

Introductory To My Blog

With this blog the main purpose is just to help my current viewers, or even new viewers in the future with design or design related questions. I'm going to be covering multiple topics whether its advice or how to approach certain situations or just general banter! haha. 
I've been wanting to start up this blog for a while now, but since I have my vlogs going, I thought this would be a great support in-case I need to rant a bit more. 

My channel is evolving quite a bit and quite drastically, so I hope you all continue to follow my work in the future!

Feel free to tweet me topics or any questions that you have and I will gladly answer them through here when I get the time.

Have a great week!

Jess x

Twitter: Cick Here
Youtube: Click Here
Behance: Click Here

2 comments: