Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

New Camera, Updates, Etc

Since I'm in the process of thinking of some more blog topics, I thought I'd do an update post just to update you all on where I'm at!



New Camera(HD yay)

So I recently just bought myself a new camera. I didn't want to go all out and spend thousands on a snazzy camera like people normally do. I just wanted a camera that would do the job, and do it well. You're probably wondering what camera it is at this point!

Camera: Nikon Coolpix p7700
Price range: $ 400-$700




















Content Update (Uploading Style, Etc)
I've mainly always been a designer but since a few months ago, a lot of you have probably noticed my change in style. I'm into the whole creative side of things, so that's why I want to portray my thoughts and design differently to others. I've always wanted to do vlogs, or design related vlogs - So now that I am, I have all these crazy ideas that I can't wait to film. 

My Opinion On Unmotivated Designers
Having motivation and constant flowing ideas is always a tricky thing. A lot of designers that start out young think its 'unprofessional' to have their thoughts/designs on YouTube  but its not. Some of the best creators started out on YouTube! 
YouTube isn't a place to feel shy, or weak or shaded. Its a massive help for your future career. Another pointer is people think that they have to act like others to find themselves, that's also incorrect. The reason they gain an audience is because they're themselves. If you have a style you enjoy creating, create it! No-one is stopping you from doing that but yourself. Sure, you'll get the odd hater who tells you what your doing wrong. But as humans, we unfortunately tend to hold on to the pain instead of the 30+ comments that are great. The only advice I can give is to just try and ignore it - Or, just picture them in the most absurd situation that will make you feel better. (Grandma's basement usually works.) 

But if you're just having trouble staying motivated and none of the above points relate to you, feel free to tweet me or message my facebok page.

Have a great week!
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment